Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rolling On...

And the list of series of books that I am following rolls on...
  • Brian Jacques
    • Triss, book 15 of his 22 "Redwall" books, has been on my shelf for years. Now that I know there's an end in sight (alas, because the author passed away in 2011), I might screw up the courage to finish the series.
    • I also have two books of the "Castaways of the Flying Dutchman" trilogy to read. On deck: The Angel's Command.
  • Tove Jansson
    • Oddly enough, I have missed only the first of her 9 canonical "Moomintroll" books: The Moomins and the Great Flood.
  • Catherine Jinks
    • I have a strong desire to read book 3 of her "Genius" trilogy, Genius Wars.
    • I also want to get The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group, which is a sequel to The Reformed Vampire Support Group.
    • How to Catch a Bogle looks like it might be the beginning of an interesting new series.
  • Jane Johnson
    • Dragon's Fire is book 3 of her "Eidolon Chronicles."
  • Diana Wynne Jones
    • There are still a few titles I have not yet read by this late great (who also died in 2011), including a collection of "Chrestomanci" stories titled Mixed Magics.
  • Norton Juster
    • I am interested in seeing The Dot and the Line: A Romance in Lower Mathematics, though it is not actually a sequel to The Phantom Tollbooth.
  • Karen Karbo
    • I still haven't read Book 3 of the Minerva Clark mysteries, Minerva Clark Gives Up the Ghost.
  • Carol Kendall
    • I have The Firelings on my "to-read" shelf.
  • Alexander Kent
    • I believe the next book I need to read in the "Bolitho" sequence is Command a King's Ship. As this is only about Book 6 out of almost 30 titles, I've got plenty of enjoyment to get out of this series yet!
  • P. B. Kerr
    • The sixth of (so far) 7 "Children of the Lamp" books is titled The Five Fakirs of Faizabad.
  • Kaza Kingsley
    • I have The Search for Truth, book 3 of 5 in her "Erec Rex" series, on my shelf.
  • Matthew Kirby
    • Unrelated to his debut novel The Clockwork Three, but still interesting, is his second title: Icefall. Also, he has a third book coming out later this year, titled The Lost Kingdom.
  • Kristin Kladstrup
    • Her second book, Garden Princess, is set to be released next month.
  • Annette Curtis Klause
    • Of her four books, I have only read one. The next most likely title for me to read (and I may already own a copy) is Blood and Chocolate.
  • E. L. Konigsburg
    • My mission to review all the Newbery Medal winners won't be complete until I read Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth and Me, Elizabeth.
  • Dean Koontz
    • I've never gotten past book 1 of his "Odd Thomas" thrillers, currently 6 books. On deck: Forever Odd.
  • Robert Kroese
    • I have only read the first of his "Mercury" books so far. Next up: Mercury Rises.
    • As a Facebook friend of this author, I hear a lot of interesting news about his other writing projects. The fact that I am so far behind on reading them is thus a daily guilt thing.
  • Allen Kurzweil
    • I am interested in his debut novel, A Case of Curiosities.
More to come as I keep rolling on...

No comments: