Friday, November 30, 2007

Puss Palaver

I have several "serious" posts cooking, but just to round my November updates up to 20, here are some more helpful responses to "Meow" that I have noted down, for those readers who feel a need for more two-way communication with their cats.

Q. Meow!
A. Make me.

Q. Meow!
A. Back at ya, kid.

Q. Meow!
A. Flattery will get you everywhere.

Q. Meow!
A. All right, but have the car back by midnight.

Q. Meow!
A. I resemble that remark.

Q. Meow!
A. Easier said than done.

Q. Meow!
A. I don't care, I love you anyway.

Q. Meow!
A. Yeah, but at least I don't talk to my cats!

Q. Meow!
A. I'm the cat's what?

Q. Meow!
A. Why? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?

Q. Meow!
A. No, no, no! For the last time, say "Fiddle-I-Fee"!

Q. Meow!
A. That's just tough!

Q. Meow!
A. True, but don't let it get you down.

Q. Meow!
A. No, you can't shred it till I'm done reading it.

Q. Meow!
A. Sure, act innocent! We both know who let that one go!

Q. Miao!
A. Correct! And that leaves foreign languages for $800...

Q. Meow!
A. Hey! What up, dawg?
Q. Meow!!!
A. Excuuuse me! It's only an expression!

No comments: