- Crumble and brown 1 lb. ground beef with 1 chopped onion and 1/4 cup sliced celery; drain.
- Stir 1-1/2 16-oz. cans creamed corn, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper into meat; heat to boiling.
- Pour mixture into ungreased casserole.
- Mix 1 cup Bisquick and 1/2 can creamed corn to a soft dough.
- Drop dough onto meat mixture.
- Mix 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder; drizzle half of this mixture over dough.
- Bake at 450 F for 20-25 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining garlic butter over dough.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Corn Hamburger Bake
Yet another recipe from my stepmom - this is one I have pulled off myself quite a few times. Though I think it always tastes better when she makes it!