Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cattitude

Here are some of my favorite pictures of big cats & little cats.

Too busy to make dinner? Don't worry, I'll cook.

Hey! Watch where you shake that aspergillum!

My other hat is a litterbox!

Hey, MGM! *blows raspberry*

Two dead mice in every garage and a goldfish in every pot...

When are they going to feed me?

Whoa. Where did the countertop go?

Catnip is for thiththies! I'll have thome of the hard thtuff!

Wassup!!!

Tourists! They always stick between my teeth!

It isn't that I coulda...it isn't that I shoulda...

The Quartet a Trois fired their second violinist when they realized they could achieve the same effect, more cheeply, by screeching.

Four down, five to go...

Beagle at two o'clock!

Hey...this wildebeest looks kinda like my Aunt Maureen.

You what! Again? Honestly, Charles, I should have had you spayed!

What are you looking at?

No comments: