Saturday, June 4, 2011

Farscape Season 4

+++ POST IN PROGRESS +++ Jump to the bottom of this post to see my reviews of Farscape Seasons 2 and 3, which I finally finished writing! And stand by also for Babylon 5 Season 5, and maybe some other cool stuff! +++





Crichton Kicks








What Was Lost, Part I: Sacrifice








What Was Lost, Part II: Resurrection








Lava's a Many Splendored Thing








Promises








Natural Election








John Quixote








I Shrink, Therefore I Am








A Prefect Murder











Coup by Clam








Unrealized Reality











Kansas








Terra Firma








Twice Shy








Mental As Anything








Bringing Home the Beacon









A Constellation of Doubt








Prayer








We're So Screwed, Part I: Fetal Attraction








Were So Screwed, Part II: Hot to Ketratzi








We're So Screwed, Part III: La Bomba








Bad Timing









See also my review of Farscape seasons one, two, and three. For more on spaceship-based TV series, see my reviews of Star Trek: TOS seasons one, two, and three; of TNG seasons one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven; of DS9 seasons one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven; of Voyager seasons one and two; and of Enterprise season one. As a control group, see also my reviews of Firefly, and of Babylon 5 seasons one, two, three, and four.

No comments: