Sunday, July 26, 2009

41 Book Reviews

Don't worry! They're not in this post. The title above refers to forty-one book reviews that I had previously posted on this blog, as a failsafe system in case the Book Trolley went off the rails. After several months of nothing getting posted, due to staffing problems on the technical side at MuggleNet, I finally finagled a (temporary) FTP login so I could post stuff myself. And post stuff I did.

This morning, in the wee hours, I push-started my stalled book review column with a jumbo update. It doesn't bring my reviews completely up to date, but it's a good, solid start! Whew! Yay! And now... it's nap time.

EDIT: 24 hours and 35 more book reviews later, I'm totally caught up. For the first time in years, the Book Trolley is rolling again! Some of the reviews I have just posted were written as far back as 2007. So this has been a red-letter day in my fort made of books!

No comments: