Monday, January 4, 2010

Viral Tackiness

Shining tonight at the Church of the Lighted Sign in my neighborhood:

WHEN YOUR LIFE NEEDS A REBOOT, REMEMBER: JESUS SAVES

Does that mean I'll remember this after starting up? Can I choose an earlier restore point?

Uff da! These are truly the folks who put "camp" in the camp meeting. Here's another tip: Ctrl-Alt-Del. Control your urge to formulate a serious response to this rubbish; alter your after-dinner plans to include mass quantities of tequila; delete the contents of your short-term memory buffer. End process; don't send error report; purge temporary folder; defragment; shut down...

2 comments:

William Weedon said...

I think you need to move so you don't see those offending messages anymore... :)

RobbieFish said...

There's nowhere I can move where I will be safe from Tabernacles of Tackiness! I'll just have to cope as best I can, through a healthy sense of humor... and moderate doses of alcohol.