Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I Have a Review!

Many thanks to blogger Mary at Meet, Write, and Salutary for her glowing review of Useful Hymns! To my knowledge, it's the first time I've ever been on the receiving end of a book review. She also publicized the book when I first published it. The link on her review led me to the listing of my book at Amazon, which was also something I had never seen before; that's so cool!

Of course, I've never stopped finding mistakes that need to be corrected in this book, even after revising it four or five times. And I'm a little concerned to note that Amazon booksellers are offering three used copies of the book, which seems like an unhealthy proportion of the total number of copies it has sold... Another interesting discovery is the fact that you can look at practically the whole book in digitized form on Amazon. Hmph. Really, authors should never look at stuff like this!

No comments: